Join our team if you...
Want a purpose
At The Village Salon we believe in working together to achieve greatness on a scale that would not be possible alone. Team work is one of our core values, along with honesty, excellence in service, reliability and dedication to education and growth. We believe that we can positively impact the lives of our guests, the members of our community and the members of our team by consistently demonstrating these values.
Want to Work with a Great Team
Stylists at The Village Salon work together to set and exceed goals, and we get to do so in a way that is fun and encouraging. We are always looking for new, innovative ways to set our team apart from others. As a member of our team you will have a group of like minded people supporting you on a daily basis. Together we will set the standard of excellence in service.
Love Contributing to the Community
We want our members to care about their community and peers, and to enjoy giving back and getting involved. One way we do this at The Village Salon is with our annual Hair- Cut-Athon. This is one of the many opportunities available to you to network and market in the community.
Have Great Values
We would like to find 2 stylists, and 1 Esthetician or Massage Therapist in the Carthage area with clientele, or the ability to gain clientele quickly and easily. Some of the qualities expected in new team members are:
- Has a great attitude, and sees the opportunities in each situation instead of focusing onthe negative
- Pays attention to details, and has a personal commitment to the quality of their work,and the presentation of the salon as a whole
- Enjoys making people feel beautiful inside and out with patience and understanding
- Accepting of coaching, and enthusiastic about learning
- Problem solver that looks for solutions and improvements
- Great leadership skills
- Responsible with time management and finances
If this sounds like something you
would be interested in, contact us
today to set up an interview!